Monday, August 20, 2012

Wow!

So, after eleven days of using Rodan and Field's anti-aging system, THIS happened:

Eleven Days using Rodan and Fields anti-aging regimen

Can you believe it? I can't. After day 14, I switched to the "Reverse" regimen. I have been using it since Saturday (so today is day 3), and I am liking it pretty well, although it does make my skin a little dry. So I am making sure to use the R+F anti-aging night cream, and I am going to get the eye cream pretty soon, too. Any bets on how long it will take to fade the freckles and age spots on my face, arms and chest? This stuff seems to work at warp speed... at least on me!

Also, yesterday was my very time being in the CONSULTANT role at a Pampered Chef party... Karla took a few pics, when I get my hands on them, I will post about that!

Until next time...

Your Pampered Chef AND Rodan + Fields consultant,
Shawna Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment