Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The kits are in! And ... first results with Rodan and Fields!

Well, Friday when I got home, all this Rodan + Fields goodness was waiting for me! Untitled

I couldn't wait to use it. Since my forehead lines (and other aging issues) are what bother me the most, I decided to start with the anti-aging regimen first (I will probably use this one until fall and then switch to our REVERSE line. It makes you very photosensitive, so I think I need to wait for less daylight). Here are my results after just ONE use. Yes, just one! These photos were taken just minutes apart in the same spot in my bathroom.

Rodan and Fields

Forehead lines - decreased!: Rodan and Fields

My sister gave me a lot of grief about smiling too much in my "after" photo, so I retook it. Rodan and Fields

Needless to say I am thrilled with the results. The next morning I got up to do my A.M. regimen. Here's what I looked like after (only wearing mascara and lip balm in this photo): Rodan and Fields

Also, please note that I did not use any photoshop or filters on ANY of these photos. I am loving my skin and cannot wait to see my results after a few more weeks, months, and years!

Here is my R+F website link, if you want to learn more about the products. Be sure to take use the "solution tool" to find out what system would work best for you!

  https://sparker4.myrandf.biz/

Solution tool:

https://sparker4.myrandf.biz/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool

Also, check out this "real results video" - amazing! https://sparker4.myrandf.biz/Pages/OurProducts/RealResults


Saturday, at 9:30 PM, I heard a "thunk" on my porch and it was this. Untitled

Who knew that Fed Ex worked that late? Or on Saturdays, period? I didn't. Anyway, here is just a portion of what awaited me in my starter kit!: Untitled

I am having some difficulties getting some answers on why I can't get my website up and going or why it keeps telling me my consultant number is invalid, but I hope to have all that fixed soon... I have six parties booked between now and September 1st!

So far, so good. A little overwhelmed on the PC end, but I will get over it. I got my first R+F order over the weekend!

Your Pampered Chef AND Rodan + Fields Consultant,
Shawna Parker

2 comments:

  1. Very excited for you!!! Those are awesome first use results! I'll be doing the solution tool to find out what I might need for mah face!! <3

    ReplyDelete